Below is an interactive map that you can zoom into to see where you need to plan for SATURDAY MARCH 21st. Click on any of the lines that pertain to your Saturday drive to be sure you can find the correct detour to take to avoid significant delays.
GREEN – Roads that will be free flowing are labeled in green with arrows pointing the directions that you can drive.
RED – Are areas that you will be turned around or stopped. If you follow the red arrows, they turn green and point you to where you should go to get around the race.
BLUE – Race Course
If you plan correctly there are ways to get around race traffic from every location. Unless you drive into a red arrow, you can plan to go on the main roads and reroute your morning destination to get to your location.
Here are the times of day you should be prepared to follow the map below in order of the race and time of day.
- Waynick Blvd – Wrightsville Beach – 7:15-7:45am
- Lumina Ave – Between Salisbury and Causeway 7:15-7:30am
- All residents on Live Oak – 7:15-7:45am
- Airlie, Wrightsville – 7:15-8:00
- Military Cutoff heading into Eastwood – 7:15am-8:15am
- All traffic heading from South to North that run into Eastwood need to take detour routes through 8:30am
- All traffic between Market St near Eastwood and Kerr – Take Detours through 9am.
- On/Off Ramps on East 74 on MLK – 8am to 10am
- Al Downtown Traffic on Front Street between PPD and Ann – 8am-10:30am
- All Downtown Traffic from Burnett, 3rd Street near Greenfield and Dawson – 8am to 1pm
ZOOM INTO THE MAP BELOW TO SEE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO SATURDAY MORNING AND THE BEST WAY TO GET THERE. CLICK ON ANY OF THE ARROWS TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE AROUND TOWN
If you have specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org