Below is an interactive map that you can zoom into to see where you need to plan for SATURDAY APRIL 17th. Click on any of the lines that pertain to your Saturday drive to be sure you can find the correct detour to take to avoid significant delays.
The race will begin at 6am and end at 1pm.
GREEN – Detour Route around race
RED – Roads that are closed or partially closed for the race
BLUE – Race Course
If you plan correctly there are ways to get around race traffic from every location. Unless you drive into a red arrow, you can plan to go on the main roads and reroute your morning destination to get to your location.
Here are the times of day you should be prepared to follow the map below in order of the race and time of day
- South Front Street 5:30am to 1pm between Cowan and Queen
- North Front Street 5:30am to 1pm between Carolina Beach Rd to Queen
- Inner Lane (closest to Lake) of Greenfield Lake East and West Lakeshore Drive (outer lane will be open)
- Princess Street from Front to Water
- Water Street from Market to Chestnut
- Chestnut Street from Water to Front
ZOOM INTO THE MAP BELOW TO SEE DETAILS OF WHERE TO AVOID AND DETOUR ROUTES
If you have specific questions, email email@example.com